About this event
The foodward Lake Week jury will select the four most promising applications.These teams will present at the Lake Week. The winner will receive a grant of CHF 2000 from the foodward foundation. All four teams will have the opportunity to join the Pioneer Program. The foodward Pioneer Program supports you from ideation to scaling with strategic partners, access to exclusive infrastructure, and expert coaching.
- Students with groundbreaking ideas for product and service innovations in the foodindustry.
- Entrepreneurs aiming to sustainably transform the agri-food system.
- Big data and AI ideas related to health, food, or nutrition.
- Expert feedback and validation of your business case.
- A platform to pitch in front of industry experts and the press.
- Potential financial support for developing your prototype or MVP.
- Exclusive access to the infrastructure and network of foodward with access to the food industry and expert coaching, food startups, educational institutions.
What needs to be done?
Present your project to an expert jury from the food industry during the Lake Week at ZHAW Wädenswil‘s new Future of Food Campus in a 5-minute pitch. Submit your application(motivation letter and pitch deck)by January 15, 2024, to firstname.lastname@example.org