After this course you will have
- This course is ideal for students from diverse backgrounds, including business, engineering, design, and environmental studies, who are passionate about sustainability and innovation.
- Delve into the principles of circular economy and how they contrast with traditional linear models. Explore case studies of successful circular businesses.
- Apply Design Thinking methods to systematically develop ideas for new products and services that adhere to circular economy principles.
- Design mock-ups of your product or service, utilizing various tools and methodologies taught during the course.
- Learn the importance of customer feedback in the development process. present your mock-ups to potential future customers, gather insights, and understand the market's needs and expectations.
- Pitch your ideas to a jury of experts and get practical feedback from experienced professionals.
In an era where sustainability is not just a choice but a necessity, we are excited to introduce the CircularTech Summer School Course.It is an immersive course that combines theoretical knowledge with practical, hands-on experience. Over the course of two weeks, you will embark on a journey to understand the complexities and challenges of creating circular business models.These models are essential for reducing waste, maximizing resource efficiency, and fostering sustainable economic growth. In this course, you will not only gain knowledge but also develop practical skills and a network of like-minded individuals.
Co-Organizers and your department contacts
- Martina Hefele / School of Life Sciences and Facility Management
For more information, please visit the info webinar on 01 February 2024, 12.30-13h CET:
Meeting-ID: 616 2702 2614
Mobile: +41315280988, 61627022614#
Open for all BSc Students from in- and outside ZHAW and all departments.
Documents required for the application
- CV in English incl. level of English language and average grade of last university degree
- Short motivational email
The regular application deadline ends on:
ZHAW & EELISA students: free | Non-ZHAW students: CHF 650 | Professionals: CHF 1’900.